Re: Searching for a Tek 7000 series scope

Dave Seiter

Something I just wanted to point out-  The cart doesn't need to be designed for the 7K series; I have one of my 7704As on a K212 scopemobile, which I think was designed for the 24xx series.  It takes up less floor space, but the scope MUST be strapped/secured to the cart.  (I almost lost another 7704A years ago with what I assumed to be a secure method; it wasn't.
-Dave

I think the next thing I need to find is a scope mobile cart for it to free up bench space. :o)