I just wanted to wrap up and let you know where this ended up. My last post I was fighting an issue with the -15v rail. Now, when I started working on this scope, the -15 was fine. Sometime during my work, this rail died. The first item I found was a shorted C1478 10uf tantalum. Also, this appeared to fry Q1474, Q1478, and U1464. Who knows which one actually started this chain reaction but that is what I had to replace to get the -15v. Now ALL the voltages are great and the scope is beautiful!
Since wrapping up this project, I restored a Heathkit TC-2. Now, I'm looking for a VTVM to work on!
Many thanks for this forum!