Re: Scope-Mobile Cart Model 3 Disassemble

Leon Robinson

Take a few pictures too, it will help.

Leon Robinson    K5JLR

Political Correctness is a Political Disease.
Politicians and Diapers should be changed
often and for the same reasons.

On Thursday, April 18, 2019, 9:36:15 PM CDT, Paul Amaranth <paul@...> wrote:

And take some plastic bags and label the screws and bolts as you take them
off.  It only takes a couple minutes and it will make reassembly trivial.

  Paul

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 05:04:01PM -0700, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:
Hi Edward,

John has the right idea. I just think you can never have enough tools with
you.
Along those lines I would modify John's list slightly as follows:
Open end wrench SET (inch)
Socket Wrench SET (inch)

For me personally, I never go anywhere without a hammer and a vise-grips. A
small can of penetrating oil might come in handy if there are any rusted
bolts.

If I remember correctly (it was over 15 years ago when I last took one of
these apart) there are two VERY UNUSUAL screws that the top shelf pivots on.
Those have to be removed with care.

A few minutes familiarizing yourself with the mechanical drawing for the
scope cart would be a good use of your time.

If all goes well you should be done in 30 minutes.

Dennis Tillman W7PF
.