Re: Tek 1480C waveform monitor vs oscope

Dale H. Cook

On 4/17/2019 10:06 AM, NielsenTelecom wrote:
I have been given this tool. I have a Tek 2246A and a Hitachi scope already. What can I do with this that I can't with the other scopes?
You can look at NTSC video (old analog video) with it. It is pretty much useless for anything else as it is a specialized instrument. It was the waveform monitor of choice back in the day when I was a television Chief Engineer.

Dale H. Cook, Radio Contract Engineer, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
https://plymouthcolony.net/starcityeng/index.html