From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Chuck Harris
Sent: 14 April 2019 18:07
To: TekScopes
Subject: [TekScopes] Need a 366-1258-00 knob for a 7T11...

Hi, I have a 7T11 that had its red variable timing knob
in the outward position when a heavy instrument was set
down next to it, shearing off the knob on its panel. The
red knob is scuffed, but otherwise fine, its shaft has been
fixed, but the grey timing knob was destroyed most
thoroughly... I haven't even got a single piece.

Does anybody have a knob for this plugin? As far as I can
tell, its timing knob was not used on anything else from tek.

Its part number is: 366-1258-00

Thanks!

-Chuck Harris