Re: Quality probe hook tips

Vern VanZ <n7gtb@...>

...sorry for the way that came through [or didn't]...I had attempted to include a link to Newark's page, but perhaps sku number will be enough to get you to the correct page...
Vern.

On Sunday, April 14, 2019, 3:58:16 PM PDT, Vern VanZ via Groups.Io <n7gtb=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Looks like Newark sells them, though likely a bit pricier than epay:  013010708 - Test Accessory, Retractable Hook Tip

|  |  |

|  |
013010708 - Test Accessory, Retractable Hook Tip

Accessory Type:Retractable Hook Tip; For Use With:Tek P3010, P6048, P60XX, P60XXB, P60XXB, P61XX/A, P612X, P61XX...

There are other suppliers I'm sure, but this is one that popped up on a quick search.  No idea if the fit would be better or worse.

Regards,
Vern - N7GTB

    On Sunday, April 14, 2019, 3:02:05 PM PDT, Brendan via Groups.Io <the_infinite_penguin=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Does anyone know a good place to get probe hook tips? I bought two sets off of epray (not the cheapest offered) and out of the 10  tips only 2 or 3 fit snugly the rest fall off. These are for P6106A and P6063B if that matters.

Brendan