Re: More Complete List of Concept Series and Measurements Concepts Books

Dave Daniel

Which website

Sent from a small flat thingy

On Apr 13, 2019, at 19:45, David C. Partridge <david.partridge@perdrix.co.uk> wrote:

Hmmm when I go back to the manuals page and try to click on any of the pdf
files for that manual or other manuals, I get a page that says:

Login required
Please login to upload files

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Soren
Jorvang
Sent: 13 April 2019 14:52
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] More Complete List of Concept Series and
Measurements Concepts Books

On 13 Apr 2019, at 14.58, Chuck Lippmeier <chuck@lippmeier.com> wrote:
I also have a Tek book named, "Semiconductor Diodes and Transistors
Programmed Instruction Volume I Basics", Tek Pub 062-0053-00. Printings in
1963, 66, 67 & 68. Inside it mentions that there is also a Volume II
"Diode
Devices". Volume I is the most in depth study of semiconductor physics
I've
ever seen. That's saying something since I have a BS in electronics. I'd
very much like to own/read other "Programmed Instruction" Tek books
(especially Vol 2 and any volumes in this series) but this is the only one
I've ever seen.
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/File:062-053.pdf

Also, http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/Concepts_Series

--