Re: 577 Curve tracer ringing CRT and noisy step generator

Dave Voorhis

On 13 Apr 2019, at 23:30, wilson2115@outlook.com wrote:

Dave

You mnetion your display filter doesn't appear to work, mine didn't appear to either. In the manual it stated when using the filter the rate of change must be very slow as I guess it takes time for the filter to react, I thought maybe from that its uses are limited and maybe helps with very low sensitivity. I will try playing around with the filter more and observe the results
The Display Filter on mine causes the display to vertically shrink and distort. I suspect failure of one of the two diodes and/or capacitors in the filter.