Re: Old Tektronix Books


Hi Dave,
I think the "Strain Gauge Measurements" book is actually called, or was renamed, "Transducer Measurements".

I just posted the complete list of books to TekScopes.

Dennis Tillman W7PF

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Daniel
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 3:53 AM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Old Tektronix Books
The Davmar site has a complete list with the exception of "Strain
Gauge Measurements", which book I have never seen...

Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator

Join to automatically receive all group messages.