how to safely dismount the 475 vertical board

Emanuele Girlando

Referring to my other post "tek 475 vertical position pots", I am now
required to dismount those pots. To do it (the one for channel 2 in
particular), I have to remove the vertical amplifiers board.
What I am afraid of is that it seems I have to desolder two resistors
having one lead on the borad and one on the VOLTS/DIV rotary switches.
Can I do it safely? Anything to be aware of?
Furtheremore, how can I safely dismount the BW/TRIG VIEW command
shaft from the switch it is linked to? Is it sufficient to unscrew
the tiny screws?
Thank a lot
ciao