Re: Wanted: Earth leads with croc-clip for P6139A

Stephen Hanselman

I’m pretty sure I have a bundle of those I’ll check when I get to the office

Regards,

Stephen Hanselman
Datagate Systems, LLC
3107 North Deer Run Road #24
Carson City, Nevada, 89701
(775) 882-5117 office
(775) 720-6020 mobile
s.hanselman@datagatesystems.com
www.datagatesystems.com
a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business
DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original and all copies and printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.

On Apr 4, 2019, at 06:22, David C. Partridge <david.partridge@perdrix.co.uk> wrote:

No, those are the older ones the ones I'm looking for look like this:

<https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113327487469>

Dave