Stan Griffiths - Re: [TekScopes] I wonder if there is much interest in vacuum tube oscilloscopes such as the 500 series

toby@...

On 2019-03-29 4:59 PM, Chuck Harris wrote:
Looking at the copyrights and acknowledgements, Stan vanity
pressed his book,

Hate to repeat myself but I'm worried far less about the book, which is
certain to survive, in print, and somebody will soon enough digitise it;
and more about his 1000 scopes and everything else he's collected.

Somebody should probably try to find out if he has made provision for
it. Donation to TEKmuseum? Do they even have space or funds for transport?

--Toby