Re: I wonder if there is much interest in vacuum tube oscilloscopes such as the 500 series

bill koski

Thanks. Yeah low frequency is all I need just to get dead plugins up and running including my 1L5. It would be nice to be able to poke around while its powered up.

I started to go the DYI route but only found 1 of he 2 connectors. I believe it's the plugin side that I have which of course is the "easy" one as I could scavenge that from a beater plugin. Its been a while since I looked at what I have but I'm pretty sure I was having trouble finding the mating main frame side connector.