Re: 11801 is reassembled, up and running :-)

Albert Otten

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 03:28 PM, Reginald Beardsley wrote:

The user manual I quoted has a revision date of May 1989. The August 1988
service manual states the calibrator is < 35 ps. The February 1989 revision
page states the same rise time.

As I noted previously. I also got a 300 ps rise time from the calibrator due
to something not being set properly. This persisted when I used autoset, but
eventually went away after I power cycled it a couple of times and used the
autoset again. The behavior suggested an off by 10x error in the timebase
generator strobe line. But I have far too little experience with the
instrument to be sure of anything.