Re: 11801 is reassembled, up and running :-)

Reginald Beardsley

The user manual I quoted has a revision date of May 1989. The August 1988 service manual states the calibrator is < 35 ps. The February 1989 revision page states the same rise time.

As I noted previously. I also got a 300 ps rise time from the calibrator due to something not being set properly. This persisted when I used autoset, but eventually went away after I power cycled it a couple of times and used the autoset again. The behavior suggested an off by 10x error in the timebase generator strobe line. But I have far too little experience with the instrument to be sure of anything.