Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 11801 is reassembled, up and running :-)
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 7:01 AM

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 10:49 AM,
zenith5106 wrote:

> > I tried to
copy the A5-U300 ROM but I'm not sure that succeeded.
The
> > TNM5000
>
> said it failed to identify it. Can anyone tell me what
type of EPROMs are
> > used
> > in the scope?
>

> 27C010 and 27C512

I may have to take part of
that back.
In my F/W EPROM collection I
don't have 11801 but there is a note saying that 11801
can also use 11801A F/W
which I have and it
uses both types. I now begin to think that is wrong and if
so 11801, just like 11802 no letter,
use
only 27C512.

/HÃ¥kan