Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Repairability of SD-24, SD-30 & SD-32 sampling heads
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Date: Monday, March 25, 2019, 10:07 AM

These are thin film hybrid
microcircuit assemblies. Easy enough to repair IF you have a
well equipped hybrid lab and access to the right chips.
Figuring out the correct parts, and then finding the die,
could be a major problem, as hybrids are bit of thing of the
past.
I was a hybrid microcircuit
manufacturing engineer in a past life.