Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 11801 diagnostic help
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Date: Saturday, March 16, 2019, 3:14 PM

Hi Reg,

IIRC you can exit the Extended Diagnostics
screen by pressing the Exit touch-screen field two times.
Another possibility to have the instrument at
least doing something is to bypass the Self test and
Extended Diagnostic tests by setting jumpers J712 and J713
on the I/O board to the 0 position. These jumpers are
difficult to reach with the board in situ, I found it easier
to remove the board and then change the jumper settings.
Albert

On Sat,
Mar 16, 2019 at 02:31 PM, Reginald Beardsley wrote:

Because of the E5622 error I can't exit the extended
diagnostics.

Reg