Re: 11801 diagnostic help

Albert Otten

Hi Reg,

IIRC you can exit the Extended Diagnostics screen by pressing the Exit touch-screen field two times.
Another possibility to have the instrument at least doing something is to bypass the Self test and Extended Diagnostic tests by setting jumpers J712 and J713 on the I/O board to the 0 position. These jumpers are difficult to reach with the board in situ, I found it easier to remove the board and then change the jumper settings.
Albert

On Sat, Mar 16, 2019 at 02:31 PM, Reginald Beardsley wrote:

Because of the E5622 error I can't exit the extended diagnostics.

Reg