Re: Not to be missed by 7854 fans...

Glydeck

John,

Great find! Thanks for sharing. I’m looking forward to seeing this!

https://youtu.be/3Co8Z8BQgWc

A hoard of never-developed film from the Apollo 11 mission was unearthed, some of it in 70mm. The filmmakers also made use of a bounty of audio material whose existence was previously known but which had never before been synced to pictures.

George

On Mar 13, 2019, at 10:30 PM, John Miles <john@...> wrote:

Tek content begins around 8:58. Specifically, this is part 7 of
CuriousMarc's series on restoring an Apollo Guidance Computer, but the whole
video (and whole series) is great. You really feel like you're right there
with Marc, Ken, and Mike, trying to bring a real-life HAL back to life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyxQmb2u6Hk

Now where'd I put that spare AE-35 unit...?

-- john, KE5FX