Re: Looking for Sony-Tektronix 318 Logic Analyser Operator's Guide

Kyle Rhodes

Hi Raymond,

I have a 318, but don’t recall if there’s a manual in the top zippered pouch. I’ll check and if so look at how feasible it would be to scan it.

Personally, I’ve never looked for a manual, it was intuitive enough to just use for what I needed it for, which is simple analysis of microcontroller circuits.

Thanks,
Kyle

On Mar 12, 2019, at 4:00 PM, Raymond Domp Frank <hewpatek@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 07:28 PM, Roy Thistle wrote:

What part isn't detailed enough?
And one more point, Roy:
The short answer is: dunno.
It's my experience that often, wading through an operator manual saves time in getting acquainted with a piece of equipment, even if I know how it works and what to use it for. Also, I like having things complete.
I am familiar with the HP 16702A and -B and Tek 1240 and TLA7XX models but somehow, I like the cuteness of the Tek 318 (and 308).

Raymond