Re: WTB 7104 Instruction Manual Revised Jul 1987 (070-2314-00)

ArtekManuals <manuals@...>

Bill
I (and I am sure Q-Service does too) appreciate your moral character... 8^)
Dave
ArtekManuals

On 3/12/2019 8:21 AM, Bill wrote:
Dave:
After researching the source of this 7104 manual FEB 1989 I see that I did buy it from QSERVICE Nikolaos Kapetanakis for $US 9.49.
So I don't feel good at all in sending this PDF to anyone and/or making it available on TEKWIKI and I am NOT going to do this.

This is a great copy that took some time to scan and QSERVICE deserves to make money on this just like Artekmanuals.

I would ask all of you to go to QSERVICe at www.qservice.tv and pay him for a copy.
At least those of you who need this latest manual now know where to get a copy.

Bill

--
Dave
Manuals@ArtekManuals.com