Re: 91% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol to clean potentiometers?

nonIonizing EMF

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 09:54 PM, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:

I have not found it cheaper anywhere, and you can't beat the convenience of
getting it anytime you want it at the local hardware store.
Thanks for the info. Looks like comes in a plastic bottle from TrueValue and Ace Hardware:
https://www.truevalue.com/isopropyl-alcohol-99-128-oz
https://www.acehardware.com/departments/home-and-decor/health-and-beauty/first-aid/9066085

I figured, and did, buy the little dispensers of the DeOxit formulas and just mix in a spray bottle with IPA.

I think the green formula in the squeeze tube is the DeOxit Fader one that used to be the Cailube MCL.