Re: 91% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol to clean potentiometers?


Roy Thistle
 

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 05:03 PM, Brad Thompson wrote:


Having experienced a chemically-induced anaphylactic-shock
Very sorry to read you experienced that. (I have a friend who has a peanut allergy... which is very seriously life threatening.)
I think that is why it is always advisable to know, as much as one can, about what one is using; and, how it effects one, and the environment.
The MSDS, for a pure chemical, is a good start. It's harder for proprietary chemical products. Sometimes, important ingredients are not listed, on a MSDDS, because that is not required if they are proprietary.

Join TekScopes@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.