From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of bbortnick@2bcool.ca
Sent: 07 March 2019 17:50
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] 465 timebase switch fingers not soldered completely?

Hi all,
Now working on the cranky timebase rotary switch. After pulling out the timing board (not hard; skip step 2.c - remove 3 wire cable - as it's redundant with step 3 which removes the other end of the cable from the A TRIG HOLDOFF pot.)
Found the inner knob was off by 2 notches, so could not turn into x-y mode. Easy adjustment with the knob's grub screws.

However I see that a number of the fingers appear to not be soldered properly to the top of the board (see linked photo).
Should I re-solder all of these?
Thanks for the help!