Re: TEST MESAGE. "Fw: You have been removed from TekScopes@groups.io"

Dale H. Cook

At 08:26 AM 3/7/2019, Dave wrote:

Also I have years worth of history across multiple emails that are can all be catalogued and stored by topic rather than email address. One stop going back 10+ years.
Same here but mine is close to 20 years. I have the client on both the desktop and the laptop and synchronize them, so I have those emails, and access to download new emails, whenever and wherever I am. That also gives me field access to over a terabyte of files that I may need in the field for vocation or avocation.

Dale H. Cook, GR/HP/Tek Collector, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
https://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/radios/index.html