Re: TEST MESAGE. "Fw: You have been removed from TekScopes@groups.io"

ArtekManuals <manuals@...>

Exactly

As Dale says we have multiple accounts (personal + Business) and frankly and using the group web interface directly takes MUCH more time. Also I have years worth of history across multiple emails that are can all be catalogued and stored by topic rather than email address
One stop going back 10+ years.

Dave

On 3/7/2019 8:10 AM, Dale H. Cook wrote:
At 09:43 PM 3/6/2019, Kyle Rhodes wrote:

I was surprised to see so many people still use Thunderbird, Eudora, and the like, complaining of attachments, etc.
For some people webmail is not a viable option because of the number of accounts that they have to handle from several email servers. If I had to do webmail for all of my accounts and servers that would occupy far too much time. I also need local storage for some of those accounts.

As for attachments, that is another matter entirely, unrelated to webmail vs. a client.

Dale H. Cook, GR/HP/Tek Collector, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
https://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/radios/index.html

--
Dave
Manuals@ArtekManuals.com