Re: TEST MESAGE. "Fw: You have been removed from TekScopes@groups.io"

Dale H. Cook

At 09:43 PM 3/6/2019, Kyle Rhodes wrote:

I was surprised to see so many people still use Thunderbird, Eudora, and the like, complaining of attachments, etc.
For some people webmail is not a viable option because of the number of accounts that they have to handle from several email servers. If I had to do webmail for all of my accounts and servers that would occupy far too much time. I also need local storage for some of those accounts.

As for attachments, that is another matter entirely, unrelated to webmail vs. a client.

Dale H. Cook, GR/HP/Tek Collector, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
https://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/radios/index.html