Re: TEST MESAGE. "Fw: You have been removed from TekScopes@groups.io"

Adrian

Hi Kyle, is the 'Gmail' you are refer to the Google email service?

If so, I didn't think it's offers a stand-alone email client like Thunderbird, Eudora etc so no use for anyone who needs a client for their own email or am I missing something here?

Adrian

On 3/7/2019 2:43 AM, Kyle Rhodes wrote:
Agreed Dave. I was surprised to see so many people still use Thunderbird, Eudora, and the like, complaining of attachments, etc.

I’ve been on Gmail since it was launched and I’ve never looked back. It also automagically threads conversations so there aren’t any concerns of who said what with the various complaints I see of people not quoting replies properly....