Re: TEST MESAGE. "Fw: You have been removed from TekScopes@groups.io"

Kyle Rhodes

Agreed Dave. I was surprised to see so many people still use Thunderbird, Eudora, and the like, complaining of attachments, etc.

I’ve been on Gmail since it was launched and I’ve never looked back. It also automagically threads conversations so there aren’t any concerns of who said what with the various complaints I see of people not quoting replies properly....

My $0.02 — everyone should at least try it.

On Mar 6, 2019, at 9:24 PM, David Kuhn <Daveyk021@gmail.com> wrote:

Daniel, I recommend GMAIL. It automatically sorts this forum in to a
"forums" TAB.

Dave

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 1:09 PM Daniel Koller via Groups.Io <kaboomdk=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Folks,
This is a test for me to make sure I am re-subscribed, and a warning
to others to be careful.
I use Yahoo mail to read my tekscopes group messages (perhaps I should
not use Yahoo Mail). This morning I *accidentally* clicked on a message
and reported it as spam, then immediately restored it to my inbox realizing
it was the wrong one. It seems groups.io is on a hair trigger because it
sent me the message below. This must be a new setting because...
...I have accidentally reported messages from Tekscopes as spam before,
and this has not happened, and some Tekscopes messages regularly end up in
my spam folder anyway, and I have to check there from time to time. So,
wonder if Yahoo is now reporting when you move a message to spam, or
groups.io is now recording when yahoo sends such a report.
Either way, heads up to everyone that the system is sensitive!
Dennis, is there a way to set up the groups.io system so that it takes
3 or so reports of spam before groups.io unsubscribes a user? Thanks,
Dan

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: TekScopes@groups.io <
TekScopes+owner@groups.io>To: "kaboomdk@yahoo.com" <kaboomdk@yahoo.com>Sent:
Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 10:23:58 AM ESTSubject: You have been removed
from TekScopes@groups.io
Hello,
Because your Email Service Provider reported to us that one or more
messages sent to you from TekScopes@groups.io has been marked as spam you
have been automatically removed from the group. We suggest that you check
your spam box as soon as possible to see if your Email Service Provider has
diverted legitimate messages into it.

You will receive no more emails from that group. If this was a mistake,
you can resume your subscription within the next 7 days by clicking the
following link:

Resume Subscription

Groups.io groups offer several options for controlling how much and what
types of emails to receive. See this Help Center article for more
information.

If this happens repeatedly please check with your email service to learn
about how they decide to send feedback reports to list services (such as
Groups.io groups).

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team