Re: TEST MESAGE. "Fw: You have been removed from TekScopes@groups.io"

Brendan

This happened to me a week or so ago. Like you I accidentally marked a message as spam in yahoo mail.

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 11:08 AM, Daniel Koller wrote:

Hi Folks,
    This is a test for me to make sure I am re-subscribed, and a warning to
others to be careful.
    I use Yahoo mail to read my tekscopes group messages (perhaps I should
not use Yahoo Mail).  This morning I *accidentally* clicked on a message and
reported it as spam, then immediately restored it to my inbox realizing it was
the wrong one.  It seems groups.io is on a hair trigger because it sent me
the message below.  This must be a new setting because...
...I have accidentally reported messages from Tekscopes as spam before, and
this has not happened, and some Tekscopes messages regularly end up in my spam
folder anyway, and I have to check there from time to time.   So, wonder if
Yahoo is now reporting when you move a message to spam, or groups.io is now
recording when yahoo sends such a report.
   Either way, heads up to everyone that the system is sensitive!
  Dennis, is there a way to set up the groups.io system so that it takes 3 or
so reports of spam before groups.io unsubscribes a user?  Thanks,
  Dan

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: TekScopes@groups.io
<TekScopes+owner@groups.io>To: "kaboomdk@yahoo.com" <kaboomdk@yahoo.com>Sent:
Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 10:23:58 AM ESTSubject: You have been removed from
TekScopes@groups.io
Hello,
Because your Email Service Provider reported to us that one or more messages
sent to you from TekScopes@groups.io has been marked as spam you have been
automatically removed from the group. We suggest that you check your spam box
as soon as possible to see if your Email Service Provider has diverted
legitimate messages into it.

You will receive no more emails from that group. If this was a mistake, you
can resume your subscription within the next 7 days by clicking the following
link:

Resume Subscription

Groups.io groups offer several options for controlling how much and what types
of emails to receive. See this Help Center article for more information.

If this happens repeatedly please check with your email service to learn about
how they decide to send feedback reports to list services (such as Groups.io
groups).

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team