From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter H
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2019 8:01 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Help with 7A18 problem

not sure how effectively I can clean these contacts without some serious disassembly
On the 7A18, 7A26 and similar you can clean them very easily - look here: http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/7A18#/media/File:7a18-attenuator.jpg

Pull a small strip of paper soaked in IPA through the contacts while closed.
The attenuator plug-in contacts may also need cleaning.