Re: Parting out Tektronix 468 Storage Oscilloscope - First Chance

vaclav_sal

Collin, are you in UK?I could use the "time board" or just the "delay sweep switch" if they are same as in 464.

On Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 4:03:15 AM CST, Colin Herbert via Groups.Io <colingherbert=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Hi,
I have a 468 where the figures on the VOLTS/DIV have been damaged. If you have one or both of these knobs, I would be interested. They have the extra positions with the black background, which makes them unique to the 4xx-series knobs.
TIA, Colin.

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of John Williams
Sent: 19 February 2019 00:07
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Parting out Tektronix 468 Storage Oscilloscope - First Chance

Hi group. I am parting out a 468 storage scope. If anyone wants any parts before I put them on epay please contact me off line. The scope worked when I got it but has since lost a few knobs. I don’t think anything else is missing. When I got it there was a problem in the horizontal that caused the trace to stay on the left side of the crt. When I powered it up today the crt briefly showed a horizontal line so I am guessing it is still ok.