Re: Tektronix 577-177 test jig measurements.

Glydeck

Jared,

I posted a detailed PDF of the 577 / 576 spacing, including the safety switch probe.

Here at TekScopes-groups.io
https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/files/576_577TestFixture.pdf

Added to page 32 of the PDF Manual on TekWiki - w140.com
http://w140.com/Tek_177_service.pdf

Hope this helps,

George

On Feb 13, 2019, at 10:16 AM, bobkrassa <bob@...> wrote:

Dennis is correct about the standard 3/4" spacing for dual banana plugs, but on my 575 it is a little difficult to insert the later 576/577 fixtures as the pins on the fixtures seem to be just a bit more than 3/4" apart. Loosening the plastic nuts on the 575 helps but does not allow full insertion. Seems as though this may have been discussed some time ago on this group.

Bob Krassa ACØJL