Thank you.

Dave

Sent from a small flat thingy

On Feb 4, 2019, at 13:07, Dennis Tillman W7PF <@Dennis_Tillman_W7PF> wrote:

Our archives are readable by members of the general public. Recently a
message was posted with inappropriate language that is not a reflection of
the other 7,500 members of TekScopes. The individual who posted this message
was warned previously about similar posts but did it anyway.

I have taken the extraordinary step of deleting his message from the
archives, and removing this members posting privileges and daily summaries.
Additional messages by other members that quote or refer directly to the
language in the original post will also be deleted from the archives.

TekScopes Group Description is:

"All about classic Tektronix test equipment, its use, repair, and
collecting."

This would be a good time to remind everyone of what TekScopes is not about.
Inappropriate language and posts about the following topics were best stated
by Stefan Trethan who said it better than I could:

"No politics, no religion, no sports, simple as that. This has been the
golden rule for groups for a long time, because it works."

My apologies go out to all of the TekScopes members who received the
original post before it could be removed from our site.

Dennis Tillman W7PF