From: John Parkins G8KVP
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2019 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] UNC Taps

Hello,

Unfortunately  it  seems  to  be  a  rule  in  mailing  lists that the
following happens:

1. a slightly OT post is made.
2. as they all do they generate lots of responses.
3. they generate even more OT comments and go off at tangents.
4. someone asks that the members bring it under control.
5.  that  generates  even  more  post  in support of the OT (slightly)
post.
6.  the,  "if  you  don't  like  it you can always use the delete key"
comment is made.
7. the comments slowly die down, over the next few weeks.
8. the moderator will ask that the topic be put to bed.

This  is  how a question about where to purchase UNC taps can have 500

This is how mailing list work and it will always be so, it's the law!
--
Best regards,
  John                            mailto:john@g8kvp.com

--