John Parkins G8KVP
Unfortunately it seems to be a rule in mailing lists that the
1. a slightly OT post is made.
2. as they all do they generate lots of responses.
3. they generate even more OT comments and go off at tangents.
4. someone asks that the members bring it under control.
5. that generates even more post in support of the OT (slightly)
6. the, "if you don't like it you can always use the delete key"
comment is made.
7. the comments slowly die down, over the next few weeks.
8. the moderator will ask that the topic be put to bed.
This is how a question about where to purchase UNC taps can have 500
responses but only 5 or 6 which answer the original question.
This is how mailing list work and it will always be so, it's the law!