From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jack
Wills
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 10:43 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek Probe Cables free to a good home

Based on a little Googling:

175-8011-00 P6131

175-3217-00 P6122

175-1205-00 P6061

175-0281-00 P6006

Jack Wills

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 6:25 PM Dennis Tillman W7PF <dennis@ridesoft.com>
wrote:

Hi Dave,

I looked in the detailed index of the 175-xxxx-xx section of my 1988
edition of the Common Parts Design Catalog 6: Wire, Insulation, and
Power Supplies.

None of them were listed!
What are the odds of that happening?

At least two of them are recent numbers so I would think they can't be
obsolete.
They are definitely Probe cables so I thought for sure they would be there.

Dennis Tillman W7PF