Re: UNC Taps

tom jobe <tomjobe@...>

With all due respect... I think you Mr. Ford need to get off of your bandwagon of thinking you are somehow in charge here at Tekscopes.
What you as a new member might consider off topic discussions, educate us all and die off peacefully with no intervention on a regular basis.
The delete key is your friend!
tom jobe...

On 1/19/2019 1:59 PM, Jim Ford wrote:
Like I said, Chuck, great information, but time to get off the tapping bandwagon and get back to Tek Scopes.
Dennis, what say you?
Jim F

-------- Original message --------From: Chuck Harris <cfharris@erols.com> Date: 1/19/19 5:46 AM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] UNC Taps
How can a polite discussion of how to find, and how
to safely use, the tools we need to restore our scopes
be off topic?

If you don't like a topic, or find the subject of a
thread uninteresting, exercise your personal prerogative,
and don't read it.

You needn't inform the group, nor ask its permission.

-Chuck Harris

Jim Ford wrote:
OK, everybody, while I've gotten a hell of an education, it's time to put this OT thread to bed.
Thanks.
Jim F

-------- Original message --------From: Chuck Harris <cfharris@erols.com> Date: 1/18/19  9:33 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] UNC Taps
It's probably also worth mentioning that there are taps for
hand tapping, and taps for machine tapping...  The taps you
get in the typical kit are for hand tapping only, and that
means finger power, not with a drill press and a tap-matic
head.