From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim
Ford
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] UNC Taps

Like I said, Chuck, great information, but time to get off the tapping
bandwagon and get back to Tek Scopes.
Dennis, what say you?
Jim F

-------- Original message --------From: Chuck Harris <cfharris@erols.com>
Date: 1/19/19 5:46 AM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re:
[TekScopes] UNC Taps How can a polite discussion of how to find, and how to
safely use, the tools we need to restore our scopes be off topic?

If you don't like a topic, or find the subject of a thread uninteresting,
exercise your personal prerogative, and don't read it.

You needn't inform the group, nor ask its permission.

-Chuck Harris

Jim Ford wrote:
OK, everybody, while I've gotten a hell of an education, it's time to put
this OT thread to bed.
Thanks.
Jim F

-------- Original message --------From: Chuck Harris
<cfharris@erols.com> Date: 1/18/19 9:33 PM (GMT-08:00) To:
TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] UNC Taps It's probably
also worth mentioning that there are taps for hand tapping, and taps
for machine tapping... The taps you get in the typical kit are for
hand tapping only, and that means finger power, not with a drill press
and a tap-matic head.

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator