From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of walter shawlee
Sent: 13 October 2018 17:05
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] vintageTEK museum releases Replaceable Parts Registry (RPR)

Thanks so much for another great RPR scan, the 311 set is very handy to
have!
I can hardly wait for that 366 scan, it will answer a lot of questions.
the page link is here: http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/RPR

I notice it doesn't seem to tie to the general main page at all.

thank you for all the hard work!
-walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2
Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.