Re: 465 No Go

Dm Armstrong

Just an update, I took the crusher to the Bridge Rectifier on the -8, got
the pins out and cleaned up the pads, new one is on the way The rectifier
was so close to the board that the only way I could get any readings was to
remove the board.and get to the back side. After it was out I found 12v AC
from the Transformer. I had little to nothing on the 3000 uf Electrolytic
before the Crusher came. I think I should of had +5 DC. I checked the
voltages on the other Big Caps just to get an idea what I should see.

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 10:43 PM Brian Cockburn <
brian.cockburn.1959@...> wrote:

Hi,

What AC voltage is present across the AC input pins of the bridge
rectifier?
What DC voltage is present across the DC output pins of the bridge
rectifier?
What AC voltage is present across the DC output pins of the bridge
rectifier?
What is the DC voltage from the positive side of the bridge recifier
(and 3000 uF capacitor) to ground?
What is the DC voltage on pin 5 of the IC OpAmp U1554B to ground?

Cheers, Brian.