Re: Looking for U100 (ADG361 or MM9576-VIG) chip of TDS3032

David Kuhn

" Fakes are very common and customer pays for
return and it will likely cost you more to return it than you pay. "

I had gotten a fake BATTERY RAM (SDRAM??) out of China, about $40. When I
contacted the seller to complain that the chip did not work. After three
days without a response, EBAY, automatically refunded my money, via
PayPal. I tossed the fake chip and didn't have to return it.

Dave

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 3:32 PM Mark Goldberg <marklgoldberg@gmail.com>
wrote:

Some discussion of this device here:

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/blog/eevblog-564-tektronix-tds3054-oscilloscope-teardown-repair/50/

There is a supplier listed on eBay. No idea if it is a real part or not,
haven't had much luck there. Fakes are very common and customer pays for
return and it will likely cost you more to return it than you pay.

Regards,

Mark

On Jan 7, 2019 12:59 PM, "benj3867 via Groups.Io" <benj3867=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

A photo of the said chip can be found here:
https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/81313/0?p=Name,,,20,1,0,0