Re: Looking for U100 (ADG361 or MM9576-VIG) chip of TDS3032

Vince Vielhaber

I just had a return with some cables I got that were wrong. Ebay sent me a shipping label to send the cables back. Once received, I got the refund within a couple of hours.

Vince.

On 01/08/2019 12:05 AM, Chuck Harris wrote:
Sorry, no. If it is not as described, ebay takes the funds
from the seller, refunds, and generally you keep the item. If
the seller wants it back, they have to pay to get it back.

-Chuck Harris

toby@... wrote:
On 2019-01-07 4:42 PM, David C. Partridge wrote:
Customer does *not* pay for return if the item is "not as described", and a fake is most definitely "not as described".
In practice, though, if the return address is in China, customer may
well end up paying for return. Why would they bother reimbursing?

Ebay hasn't shown any real interest in attacking counterfeitery.