Re: power supply PS2521G

Siggi

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 8:37 AM Antoan1 via Groups.Io <Antoan1=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I just wounder if the right group for the PSD2521G power supply.
Hi Antoan,

I believe the PS2520/2521 supplies were OEM from GW Instek. The GW PPT-3615
looks identical to my PS2520.
I was never able to scare up a schematic for it, but with the hints and
tips from this EEVBlog repair thread <
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/tektronix-ps2520-triple-output-power-supply-repair-and-calibration/>
and some persistence, I was able to work through the problems in mine.
Seems the DACs are a weak point in these, plus I had logic supply and
opto-coupler problems with mine.
I'm not super-fond of this supply, the UI is quite horrendous and it can
only display read-back for a single channel at a time.

Siggi