Re: 2465 Power Supply Ticking Sound problem when it does not power up.

Sampler_one

George,
I am powering it inside the chassis. I have been looking at the inverter troubleshooting chart. At this point I have replaced all caps and next I will remove the fan board to see if that may be the load on the supply. If it is not Ill start to check Semi's and the IC's. I was hopping it was a common problem and maybe someone had it before. I guess a lazy man's quick fix is what I was looking for.
Right now It will start up fine about once in 5 trys.