Re: vintageTEK museum releases Replaceable Parts Registry (RPR)

Dave Daniel

If you want to provide information about a particular instrument and am not completely comfortable with English I, for one, would be more than willing to “edit” your entry to make it readable. The point is that the more (accurate) information that is captured, the better our information resources become.

Also, you would probanly be surprised at how useful an ill-written entry is as long as the information is correct.

DaveD

Sent from a small flat thingy

On Dec 20, 2018, at 11:32, mattko87 <matt8@...> wrote:

Great thanks for you !

It is helpfull for editing by TekWiki.
But sadly, it give not 100% information (specially Txxxx suffix).

Result (only example)
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/T5032 (with my not so good english, it's not my mother language)
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/T5470
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/T5611