Re: 468 still

Brendan

lop pol
Dec 17 #153208

Im still troubleshooting my 468. My schematic is blurry and I was wondering if anyone could tell me the proper voltage at the base of Q958 and Q987A on the A15 board. I have 15V on one side of R971 but he other side is wildly fluctuating between 9V and 12V I don't think thats right. Thanks guys.

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 07:25 PM, Michael Wyatt wrote:

I was finally able to log in today. I posted the pics of the A15 board here:

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/78665/0?p=Name,,,20,1,0,0

Hope this helps.
Michael
Thank you so much Michael. I can finally read the A15 voltages!! Also thank you Jeff for the awesome site. I love this group. Thanks again guys.