Re: Succession plans and wills - Re: [TekScopes] How Many Scopes?

G Hopper

I think that's the value in 'bundles'. A couple of pieces of 'stuff' along
with the one gem. It's not an unreasonable approach.

I do agree that the "you have to take it all" approach can be off-putting
to some, though for me, I've always been willing because I can then put
pieces into the hands of people that need or can make good use of things
and I have both the time and space to make this happen. If it's the 'all
or nothing' there will be people that take the all. In that case and when
the goal is to clear things out, that approach works too.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 6:10 PM Dave Seiter <d.seiter@att.net> wrote:

It's fairly common on CL too- if you want the high end/useful goodies in
a freebie pile, you have to take the whole pile.
-Dave
On Tuesday, December 18, 2018, 5:49:14 PM PST, EricJ via Groups.Io
<wyzkydd2358=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

It's pretty easy to understand really. If they want to capitalize on
getting some free stuff then they have to do the work of clearing out the
rest. If nobody is willing to do that then you don't have a whole lot more
work to do than you already did.
--Eric
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.