My plan is simple. Anybody can have anything they want. But you have to
take it all.

-Bob

On Sat, Dec 8, 2018 at 5:36 PM <toby@telegraphics.com.au> wrote:

On 2018-12-08 2:38 PM, oliver johnson via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi all I for one have more scopes than i can or will ever use , but for
some strange reason i keep getting them . For me it just fixing them that i
enjoy and once fixed it goes in the pile that i have , speaking of pile i
am looking for one last tek to complete my dual beam collection, 7844 is
the last tek needed for dual beam collection, if anyone has one reasonable
please let me know, thanks and keep the hobby going .

This thread really makes me wonder how many collectors have a succession
plan for when we can't take care of them all any more.

How many have lined up a Will, or executor who will successfully be able
to rehome your collection to a museum or suitably responsible individual?

The "wife seeks to get rid of 97 of husband's instruments by Sunday,
local pickup only", that we see semi-regularly now, is far from the
worst case scenario.

--Toby

Disclaimer: I haven't

On Sat, Dec 8, 2018 at 1:39 PM, TomC<tomc@viclink.com> wrote: On
12/7/2018 3:15 PM, Craig Sawyers wrote:
Now just what do I do if I have to display more than 12 waveforms at
once ?

Ah - you can do that with a single 7844
How?